-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sublime69swingr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i got some rims for my swinger and they are looking great! i need so many parts im not sure where to start ? but i need front hood lip trim,seatcovers frt and rear bench,headliner, any suggestions on industrial chrome? i have 4 14" crager ss sbp rims need rechromed 2 15" crager ss sbp need rechromed or sell them if they are worth anything like they are?need frt and rear stabilizer bars new bushings to completely redo them that is enough for now to confuse me any help is greatly appreciated.

National Moparts in Ontario, Canada is one. Maybe PG Classics in New Brunswick , Canada have them, I'm not sure. I believe if you do a search you'll find quite a few vendors that have them..

hood lip trim jacksautoparts.com great fit

thank you for all your help guys!i bought this swinger from a 70 yr old guy in clinton,ma.he kept it in his barn he was second owner all the car was used for the occasional run to the strip to 1989,he bought the car from his friend in 89 till present and now im the 3rd owner the 69 swinger 340 has always been a favorite mopar that i remember from the 60's-70's, this is my first swinger and i want to make as close to stock as possible.if anyone needs anything i will be more than happy to help just ask. the car looks to apper that it never had a battery installed in the frt but insted the trunk,very little rust,but chrome from salt air took a beating,car has all original sheetmetal here are the fender tag r11 v88 end second line f8 f8 d2x x9 505 155740 then third line e55 d21 lm23 p9b 366601 if anybody knows what they mean let me know thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back