-
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadly dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my just completed 1969 Dart S/PRO race car. Custom paint with graphics. Powered by a 500" low deck stroker with max wedge ported Brodix B-1/BS heads and Indy intake, Barry Grant carb, Ross pistons, C & A rings, Crane roller, Brodix 1.6 ratio rockers, Milodon oiling using super stock pan with drag link tube, aluminum water pump housing, pump and thermostat housing, billet timing set bob weight of 2098 grams, .990 pins, I-beam rods. BeKool radiator with 16" fan.

Transmission is A&A 727 with aluminum drum, full roller main shaft, rear drum, caged torrington bearings between clutch packs, billet servo pistons, transbrake, deep Mopar pan, lightened driving shell, high strength band strut, hemi band, low band apply.

Billet front cover torque convertor by Force Technologies, 9" 4600 stall. All ATI parts, steel stator, tool steel sprag. New driveshaft w/1350 joints.

Back braced 9" Ford rear w/Moser spool, Strange axles, new Precision 4:56 gears. The 4:11 gears I just took out go with.

Car was originally a rotisserie build by RJ race cars and is a back half, ladder bars, coilovers by QA-1 and was certified to 7.50. New seat cover and harness. Four wheel disc brakes, Mopar on front and Wilwood on rear, adjustable proportioning valve.

Aluminum dash and new Painless Wiring. New MSD 7AL-3 box, Dedenbear crossover delay box. All lines are AN braided including the transmission cooling.

Fiberglass hood w/pro stock scoop, glass fenders and front and back bumpers, glass trunk, new dual batteries, and new fuel cell.

Car is in central Fl between Orlando and Daytona Beach. Asking price is $23,500 and is being sold only because after my heart surgery, I cannot pass the physical for a license. New owner will enjoy the fruit of my labor. Car went to the track last night for the first time just to make sure everything worked right. It was 95 degrees with a 151 degree track temp. Car ran 10.25 at 130 mph in that heat with only a 1.44 60ft time because of track temperature. Car will run easy 9.70 to 9.80's under better conditions.
Pics available.
Joe "Deadly Dart"
1-386-960-5524
[email protected]

Here is acouple pictures

racecar2.jpg

racecar4.jpg

racecar 1.jpg

racecar7.jpg

That's a beautiful Dart. Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks for the offer. Your Dart is really nice too. Even after I sell my 69 Dart I still have a 72 with a 440 so I need to reduce the inventory and reduce the work. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back