Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Here I have a lot of some 69 Dart Tail light pieces I am never going to use as I am more of a Valiant guy. Pieces are in good shape for their age but could use a better cleaning than I gave them. The left bezel has some pitting as seen in the photo and the right lens has a crack by the tooth pick but that should be covered by the bezel. Take a look and see what you think. I would like $55 shipped in a medium flat rate box from Puyallup WA.
69 Dart 1.jpg
69 Dart 2.jpg
69 Dart 3.jpg
69 Dart 4.jpg

Here I have a lot of some 69 Dart Tail light pieces I am never going to use as I am more of a Valiant guy. Pieces are in good shape for their age but could use a better cleaning than I gave them. The left bezel has some pitting as seen in the photo and the right lens has a crack by the tooth pick but that should be covered by the bezel. Take a look and see what you think. I would like $55 shipped in a medium flat rate box from Puyallup WA.
View attachment 1715713016 View attachment 1715713017 View attachment 1715713018 View attachment 1715713019
I would like to buy them but can't message you it says error when I do

I tried sending you a message and it says your inbox is full. I am too new for mine to be full yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back