-
Status
Not open for further replies.

k69dhc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a fresh rotisierre rebuild. the color is "sublime" and the underside is painted to match, engine and heads are cast iron, block is dated 11-11-68, custom stainless headers, entire exhaust system is coated, aluminum intake with 4bbl carb., new rods, pistons, cam, lifters, milidon gear drive, external oil system, 7qt. pan, new mopar distributor and ignition, new alternator, Painless wiring harness, aluminum radiator with dual electric fans, new TCI trans with manual vavle body and alminum oil cooler, 8 3/4 narrowed rear end with 3:55 ratio, new dutchman axles, rear drum brakes, modern guages, tilt steering, battery located in trunk. I figure this car is 99 percent complete (needs a steering wheel upgrade, needs convertible top finished (i have all parts minus material), and I suggest upgrading front disc brakes to later model. Well over $60k invested so far, asking $50k.
CAR IS LOCATED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.

cars 007.jpg

cars 008.jpg

cars 009.jpg

cars 010.jpg

cars 011.jpg

cars 014.jpg

cars 020.jpg

Awesome lookin' Dart! I love how clean the engine compartment is. I hope to someday have mine looking that good too.

Beautiful car. The car must be perfect, anyone with a garage that clean must not have any on going repairs to do.
My only suggestion is to get it out into the bright sunshine to get some pics for the sale.
I'll buy a couple of lottery tickets Wed. and get back to you.

Good luck, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back