-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommynpaige

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 dodge dart 360 rebuilt, eddy intake performer, 750 double pumper, lunati voodoo cam 497 513 268 278, 8 3/4 323 posi, hp manifolds, flowmasters, 2 1/2 inch from the manifold to the back of the car runs great. 1970 ralley gauges, console 727 shift kit automatic. 1973 buckets seats. E/T slots deepdish in the back brand new bf goodwrench tires 14 inch new gas tank new trunk floor solid car.Make offer.It does have the front end rebuilt the rear end built car drive excellent! little tiny rust hole on drivers lower quarter nothing serious.it is a dart custom. 273 car but now has a 360. Fast n tight front sway bar too.I will trade for a 1970 plymouth road runner in desent shape or something thats worth it.disc brakes in front k/h small bolt pattern.every things work even a roadrunner horn(beep beep).I do have the stock steering wheel too.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 410
  • 003.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 417
  • 004.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 393
  • 005.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 425
  • 006.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 419
  • 008.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 421
  • 009.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 404
  • 012.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 419
  • 011.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 389
It's obvious the guy has tried to post pictures, without success.
tommynpaige, Hopefully you will figure it out, go to search for help on posting pictures, you will get it if you have any pictures at all in your computer or can scan.

it says the fomats to big dont know how i guess im just dumn i cant figure it out and no to the 500.00

I'm all in at $600 then for the unknown...I am willing to take the risk

$625 on the off-chance. Not sure how I could get it here but....

I've been outbid twice and still haven't seen what we are bidding on. LOL

Cant figure it out. So soon as i figure to pull the ad i will.! Since this is a joke to you guys

Not a joke to me. Just not sure what you are offering up. It's hard to give an offer without knowing (seeing) what you have. I was just adding a little light-hearted humor with a bump. Sorry if I offended. Wasn't my intention.

im sorry i just cant figure how to post them i tried evey thing i even sent them to some one by email but i dont know if he got em he said he was going to post them. i hope he does it real nice driver

Cant figure it out. So soon as i figure to pull the ad i will.! Since this is a joke to you guys

Just take some new pictures and set the camera to a lower resolution and then you can post the pictures.For example,instead of picking best,try good quality.We just want to see what the car looks like.
TXDart

not a joke to me. Just not sure what you are offering up. It's hard to give an offer without knowing (seeing) what you have. I was just adding a little light-hearted humor with a bump. Sorry if i offended. Wasn't my intention.

x2

Ok, I'll have to up my bid a bit. Actually, I can't since that sweet ride would be way out of my small $$ budget. But nice to see the pics. Wishing you a quick sale. :)

No thats a 1970 color and i think 71 too but not for sure it was f5 green with white interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back