1969 Dodge Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tommy nice Dart.Sure wish things would have worked out with the Satellite.I do have a 1972 Demon if you nare interested.It has a 340 and a 4spd wit suregrip and 3.55 gears.

the gulfcoast beach is 26 miles long no oil on the beach yet either lol.
Been out there several times and love it hope to go back this coming fall or winter want to do the pacific coast highway to Oregon.Hope to retire in the southwest somewhere someday

View attachment 230063Here are some pics of my Demon.This car running and complete.It has a 340 and a 4spd.All new frontend with disc brake conversion and alot more.It does run.

Attachments

• 340 demon engine.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 340.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 206
  • roys new demon 021.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 182
  • newer pictures 091.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 174
The only place that had an issue is the spare tire area but I am going to install a new one in a few days other than that it is vertually rot free.This car was in southwest texas most of its life and it was kept inside .

can you post the same pictures but in the daylight. Its hard to see a black car at night. I am interested and not to far from you. My want to come see in person.

man i tried my camera wont take smaller pic. i did the same thing last night i dont understand whats going on im sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back