-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vorstang

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very solid, Florida car. It has a 440 magnum in it. It has a M-1 intake on it, 509 cam, 850 Mighty Demon carb. Hooker supercomp. headers. MSD billet distributor, 6-al box, the car runs and drives great. It has a Dynamic trans. With reverse manual valve body. TCT 3500 stall converter. B&M pro ratchet shifter, 8 3/4 rear with Moser axles, 4:10 gears with a auburn pro diff. The car is mini tubbed, it has willwood disc brakes, SSBC rear disc brakes, with stainless steel brake hoses, front tubular a arms, AAR fiberglass hood with Hemi hood scoop, weld drag lites with Mickey Thompson 325/50/15 drag radials and 165/15 up front. Asking $17500. Possibly trade for a B-body. The car is located in Amsterdam New York

Attachments

• image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 4,130
The interior is stock but not mint. It has a mint back seat and head liner, the front is a bench but has a couple of tears in it. I have a center console for it and I was going to put buckets in it, there is no roll bar, but it does have subframe connectors. It has a 15 gallon aluminum fuel cell in the trunk, with -10 fuel line and a Holley black pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back