Status
Not open for further replies.

canner78

canner78
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well my dad passed away a week ago and my mom can`t afford to keep my dads 1976 scamp so i am going to buy it and sell my 1969 dart.

My 1969 dart is from Texas. it has all the original sheet metal with no rust. The paint on it is over 10 years old and is showing some signs of wear but is still in good driver quality. It has a 360 engine that is nicely done up. a 727 Tranny with a 2500 stall and a 8 3/4 rear. it is a very good solid car. i would like to get 12,000. for it i will take more pictures and post them tomorow.

IMG_0149.jpg

IMGP0142.jpg

IMGP0145.jpg

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0138.jpg

Canner78, I too, am also sorry to hear about the passing of your dad. It's absolutely commendable that you are selling your car in order to keep his. Good luck with the sale.

it is very hard for my family to deal with. he was only 47 years old and passed away from complications after having heart surgery.

I hate to hear this. Again, I am sorry for your loss. That is just way too young to have your number called. Stay strong brother!

So sorry to see someone loose a father at such a young age. Take care of yourself and your family,when spring finally comes get out and enjoy your Dads car I'm sure he would have liked it that way, you and him obviously shared the Mopar hobby. Nice to see you holding onto his Scamp. Good luck with your '69 it looks really nice. Condolences from myself and my family.

sorry about your dad man keep your head up help moma out keep it tight you can do it right on for keeping popps car ,again sorry about your dad keep that car bests of wishs to you and family the andersons

Here are more pictures of my dart. i am in the process of cleaning up the under hood. it is kinda a work in process pic. the trunk is all original paint no rust under the car or in the trunk but the trunk could use a good cleaning.

the only rust on the entire car is the little bit that you can see by the drivers side trunk hinge. it is just rust colored but is not scaly rust.

IMGP0433.jpg

IMGP0434.jpg

IMGP0430.jpg

IMGP0435.jpg

Canner78 - Condolences on your family's loss of a father and husband. My father passed away years ago at the age of 44 so I know how this feels. I wish you the very best in the sale of your car in order to keep his and the memories. Honoring your father this way speaks volumes about your character. Wishing you and your family all the best.

thanks everybody. i appriciate the support

i forgot to mention the car has a clear north dakota title

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I also lost my dad at a very young age.Keep strong and cherish his memory.All the best to you and your family.

another interior pic the car needs a massive cleaning i just ran out and shot some quick pictures

IMGP0432.jpg

Sorry for your loss.
If I could find a buyer for my 70 swinger and my 73 beetle real quick I would be on my way to Sask in a flash. I like the 70 darts but I like the 69 just a little bit more. I think you will sell it pretty quick, think I will do a little fishing see if I can get any bites on mine...after I explain the idea to my wife.....

it is very hard for my family to deal with. he was only 47 years old and passed away from complications after having heart surgery.

Good luck on selling your car it looks like it is in very good condition

Our condolances go out to you and your family on the loss of your father, your dad my be gone but the memories are your forever. Keeping his car and selling yours is a way to stay connected

Take care of your self and mother

HI there, I hate to say it but I know how you feel. Dad was also 47 and had a massive heartattack. Is the car plated in SASK?

i have not plated it yet but i have all the paper work to plate it. i just figured i would wait untill spring

i am also offering the car without the new rims and tires and without the 2 new batteries for $10,500

i will be plating it likely withing the next couple of weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back