[WANTED] 1969 Fiberglass Hood, Fenders and bumpers.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpd12150

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for anyone that is interested in selling a fiberglass hood, bumpers and fenders for a 1969 Dart GT.

I have perfect steel parts but want to build lightweight and have been looking for some time and have not been able to find many choices...of course like everyone else, on a budget.

I do realize there are several places online where I can find what I am looking for but wanted to reach out to the rest of the A body world before I go that route. I have had some good luck on here finding parts. This is a very special project as I am finishing the build of my 19 year old boy's car. He was killed July 4, 2015 so I do not want to get rid of the steel from the car as it is original to his car.

I do appreciate everyone's help and thank you all in advance

I just saw a set on the exterior parts for sale
Do you recall what you saw?

There was a rear bumper and fenders but he had no idea what year the fenders fir as far as years.

Let me know if you can find it again. I will look as well

Thanks

I just saw a set on the exterior parts for sale
I have asked for confirmation if these fenders will fit my car. If they will I would be willing to see if can come to a deal. I can get them brand new for $210 per fender plus shipping and brand new bumpers for $125 each plus shipping. May be the way to go for ease of knowing what I have.

Thanks again friend

I have asked for confirmation if these fenders will fit my car. If they will I would be willing to see if can come to a deal. I can get them brand new for $210 per fender plus shipping and brand new bumpers for $125 each plus shipping. May be the way to go for ease of knowing what I have.

Thanks again friend
dam guy, read new posts, for sale add about 4 or 5 posts above yours !

I did. If he doesn't know for sure what he has I sure as hell am not going to throw money at him. Thanks

I did. If he doesn't know for sure what he has I sure as hell am not going to throw money at him. Thanks
wow, don`t know what he`s got!? sounds like a stunt I pulled once ! maybe get him to send pics and numbers.

I have a pair of new fiberglass fenders that needs the 69 headlight portion to work for you. I can send pics if you are interested

In exterior parts for sale:FOR SALE] 67-69 Fiberglass Fenders and Rear Bumper
The bumper he I believe sold. He has no idea what year the fenders are for. The parts all came in a deal he made to get a 69 Dart. He states there are no numbers are information on them. Another member indicated they appeared to be for a 73 and newer. I've chatted with him...he cannot say one way or another what they are for other than they can in a box of parts he got when he bought a 69. That's what he said, that's what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back