-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Competition

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Posting up a feeler add for my driveline in my 1969 Formula S barracuda. The engine is still in the car, so it can be heard running, and driving. It is the original numbers matching 340 small block, the bottom end is stock other than a set of forged pistons. It has the iron X heads on it, a small purple camshaft, Edelbrock RPM Air Gap intake, double roller timing chain, high volume oil pump, Milodon Oil Pan, Holley 650cfm street avenger vac secondary carb, Mopar wrinkle black valve covers, MSD pro billet dist, MSD plug wires, and some other stuff I'm sure I'm forgeting. The trans is a 727 built up with upgraded clutches, sprag, manual reverse shift pattern valve body, and Derale deep pan. Converter is a 10" Fairbanks around 3000 stall. Looking to get 3500 for the engine complete carb to pan with the trans and converter. Setup is located in Toledo, OH.

1896997_10202682294725119_4463196229778858495_n.jpg

10653670_10202721636068628_4202367719637757901_n.jpg

What's your reason for selling the #s matching drivetrain? Think it would be worth a lot more having it with the car. It's not just another 318 car.

What's your reason for selling the #s matching drivetrain? Think it would be worth a lot more having it with the car. It's not just another 318 car.

The original numbers matching 4 speed trans is already gone, the car isn't the original color, has way different interior in it now, just doesn't matter to me keeping the stock motor. It was an ex drag car, it's been taken too far from stock and cut on, doesn't matter anymore lol.

how long ago was it built? very interested contact me

As far as the short block, I have no idea to be honest. Not sure where the car came from prior to before I bought it. When I bought the car I pulled the engine out and pulled it apart to look at everything, and all looked good so I buttoned it back up and cleaned it up. It never smoked or anything. I put a new intake and carb on it, but that's the only thing I changed. I saw the pistons marked .030 so it's been bored, the rods and crank are stock as far as I can tell, but I'm not a Mopar expert so I don't know for sure. The trans I had built while it was out, maybe a year ago if that. Probably has 200 miles on it since I put it back together. I just want to go a lot faster so I'm building a new engine and trans for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back