-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocity111

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a hood emblem for my 69' Dart. Current one is snapped in three pieces. Thought about simply gluing back together, and is still an option if I cannot find a new one, but woudl like one still in one piece if possible.

Emblem goes on the leading edge of the hood on the driver side. Emblem is roughly 6.5" long and .75" tall, with three prongs on the back to secure.

Have called multiple places looking for a replacement and cannot find it anywhere. If someone know's where I can get one - shop or FABO member, please direct me to them.

Thanks in advance....

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

I think that's the same as my 1971 hood and trunk emblems on my Dart, if that helps your search. I got mine new ~7 years ago but I can't remember where from.

1971's do not have studs they are secured with double face tape. I may have one perfect 69 style but the price would be fairly high. I collect Emblems. The emblems on the rear of the car get the most abuse from road debree such as salt and exhaust chemicals. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

I have many Emblems I won't sell from 62 -72. But sometimes I will help members out when I need cash to buy something I want. I am a small chrome parts hoader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back