-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fbcuda69

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
07/06/12 UPDATE: New rear drum brakes installed on the car including Wagner thermoquiet brake shoes, new wheel cylinders, and new hardware. New master cylinder installed, all brakes line hooked up, and brakes have been bled. Engine has been timed and manifold vacuum checked. Transmission lines installed going to radiator and B&M trans cooler. MORE MONEY PUT INTO CAR BUT PRICE LOWERED TO $7,995; PRICE IS FIRM!

*PLEASE NOTE: ALSO WILLING TO SELL ENGINE SEPARATELY AND PART THE REST OF THE CAR OUT. I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS OBVIOUSLY, BUT WILL ONLY IF ENGINE SELL'S FIRST. ASKING $3,200 FOR BASICALLY A NEW AND A STRONGER/ MORE POWEFUL THAN ORIGINAL 340 SPEC. ENGINE BASED OFF OF.

ENGINE PRICE INCLUDES: CERAMIC HEADERS, NEW EDELBROCK CARB, NEW ALTERNATOR, ELECTRONIC CONTROL, ORIGINAL 340 AIR CLEANER W/REPRO PIE TIN, NEW HOSES, NEW BELTS, FAN BLADE, DISTRIBUTOR, ETC. MUCH MORE THAN YOUR TYPICAL CRATE ENGINE. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS SEND AN EMAIL AND I CAN PROVIDE YOU MORE DETAILS REGARDING THE ENGINE.

March, 2012 ENGINE NOW RUNNING! New wiring harness purchased; engine and gauges have been wired along with new fuse block installed; have new wiring for the rest. Other new items put in: battery, breather, inline fuses, ground straps, etc.

SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE! GO TO MY WEB LINK ABOUT THE CAR FIRST, IT WILL SAVE BOTH OF US A LOT OF TIME. THERE IS MUCH MORE DETAILED INFORMATION AND PICTURES, REGARDING THE MOPAR A-BODY 69 CUDA I HAVE FOR SALE. THIS CAN BE VIEWED AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:

https://sites.google.com/site/69cudaforsale/

BRIEF OVERVIEW
* 69 Fastback Model w/ Front Buckets Seats (years model available 1967, 1968, 1969)
*Rolling Car in Late Stages of Restoration; Most body work complete except for passenger side fender
*New Engine Installed (340 Type Specs.)
*Many New Parts Installed(Dual Exhaust w/mufflers, headers, shocks, carb, ss brake lines, more...)
*Rare Factory Option Front Disc Brakes and Power Steering
*Automatic on the floor w/ 904 transmission
*8 3/4 rear axle (no posi) w/ Super Sport Heavy Duty Leaf Springs
*Interior Overall in Nice Shape
*Very Solid "NON" Numbers Matching Car
*Have Many Receipts, Photos, Details, etc.;

Thanks for looking!

View attachment cuda1.jpg

View attachment cuda4.jpg

View attachment cuda3.jpg

View attachment cuda23.jpg

View attachment CIMG4271.JPG

View attachment CIMG4057.jpg

View attachment cuda5.jpg

View attachment DSCN0153.jpg

View attachment cuda2.jpg

View attachment CIMG3981.jpg

Car pictured is a 68 not 69. 68 has round markers. 69 has rectangle reflectors.

Hey guys,
Previous owner of the car put on new 1968 rear quarters because they liked the look of the round side marker lights better than the rectangular reflectors on the 69. For me it wasn't a problem, since it was not going to be an original numbers matching car anyways. 340sFastback is correct in that everything else is for a 1969 and vin is a 1969.

By the way my web link in the posting states this, so if any interested parties go to the web page on the car, I think they will be very satisfied with the detailed info. and numerous pictures that are there. The whole reason I set the site up was because I believe prospect buyers (especially out of state) should have as much information as possible in order to make an informed decision. Thanks!

Duster51,
I am assuming that if someone was interested in the engine, they would want to hear it run first. Thus, I would not want to have the engine pulled until it is sold. If somebody does by the engine only, and someone like yourself wanted to buy the rest of the car, I would be looking in the $5,000 range. (If you have any interest you can pm me and if engine does sell, I would let you know that the rest of the car is up for sale before I started parting it out) Thanks

Hey guys,
Previous owner of the car put on new 1968 rear quarters because they liked the look of the round side marker lights better than the rectangular reflectors on the 69. For me it wasn't a problem, since it was not going to be an original numbers matching car anyways. 340sFastback is correct in that everything else is for a 1969 and vin is a 1969.

By the way my web link in the posting states this, so if any interested parties go to the web page on the car, I think they will be very satisfied with the detailed info. and numerous pictures that are there. The whole reason I set the site up was because I believe prospect buyers (especially out of state) should have as much information as possible in order to make an informed decision. Thanks!
That makes sense. The 68 side markers threw me off. Didn't even notice the 69 tail lights, tail pan, seats and grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back