-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fbcuda69

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Due to a family situation and not having the time to finish completing the barracuda I have put it back up for sale. Please note I had previously mentioned the possibility of parting the car out, so this will be the FINAL attempt at selling the car as a whole. Please do not email with parts requests at this time. I will make the forum aware of what parts are for sale either on here, Ebay, Craigslist, etc. Obviously, I didn't want it to come down to this, but I have tried my best and have bent over backwards to give detailed info, pictures, answer questions/concerns, etc., and even dealt with a number of emailers (not on this site) who wasted many hours of my time, with no intention of buying the car. I can say a decision to part the car out could happen as soon as the end of next week, if there is no serious interest. Thanks

UPDATE July 3, 2013: I have had some potential interest from a few out of state callers, so I posted an additional 48 pictures of the undercarriage areas, the front interior floor pans, and the trunk interior at the web link below. I know it's tough deciding on a car that is a distance away whether it's worth a trip, having someone inspect it for you, and/or buying sight unseen and having it transported. The car is running so it could be driven up on a trailer, truck, etc. which would save some money. With close to a 100 images of the car now posted, any interested party should have a very strong indication of what to expect if they choose to come see the car and/or decide to purchase the vehicle. I am also a member of Ebay with 200-300 feedback rating at 100%; I mention this only because if someone preferred using paypal and/or going through a Buy-It-Now listing on Ebay I would consider this. ( Please keep in mind fee costs would have to be discussed if this were the case) Thank you!

Serious inquiries only please and the $7,900 price is FIRM. Detailed information regarding the car can be found at:

The web page link is: https://sites.google.com/site/69fbcudaforsale/

IMPORTANT POINTS TO MENTION UP FRONT REGARDING CAR:

1. This is "NOT" a numbers matching car.

2. Motor is "NOT" an original 340. However, the engine is spec'd just like the 340 with even more power. The block is a slightly bored 360 purchased directly from Mopar Dealership, the heads are from Indy Racing and spec'd to 340 "X" heads, and the cam is a new Mopar Purple camshaft with the original 340 specs. The air cleaner is a factory original 340. I do have the new original higher spec'd cam that was installed in the block from Chrysler when I bought it.

3. This is a 1969 vin code car, but 68' rear quarters were put on car by previous owner, thus round marker lights. I knew this up front and it didn't bother me because i like the round marker lights also and knew the car was not going to be put back to original anyways.

4. This car now has engine up and running and master cylinder with new stainless lines installed; a new wiring harness has also been installed.(Still have old harnesses with almost all wire connections on the harnesses already labeled and were checked over with electrical schematic diagrams.)

Attachments

• fbcuda55.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 512
  • fbcuda52.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 488
  • fbcuda7.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 479
  • upcuda7.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 473
  • upcuda6.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 484
  • upcuda5.jpg