1969 Plymouth Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a good start for someone. The engine looks really mucky, like a deep fried oreo from the jersey shore

It's been listed before, and "sold", but was relisted again right away. There's something fishy there. I emailed the guy a few days ago and asked him some questions. He didn't answer myquestions, but asked some of me, and after I replied, answering his questions, he hasn't bothered to respond again.

I say beware if you're bidding on this one.

I was high biTheres another clean one in Arkansasdder till it went past 5k. That's all I can rob from the wives ira there's another clean one in Arkansas

It's been listed before, and "sold", but was relisted again right away. There's something fishy there. I emailed the guy a few days ago and asked him some questions. He didn't answer myquestions, but asked some of me, and after I replied, answering his questions, he hasn't bothered to respond again.

I say beware if you're bidding on this one.

Thnks for the heads up!

Was outbid on this car and got an email about a bid retraction so I am the high bidder but I recieved nothing in my eBay messages about this. Definately a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back