-
Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner Airgrabber California project car. I have a link to view more pics, unfortunately I accidently deleted some pics and only have about 110 shots of the car. http://s130.photobucket.com/user/migsbig/library/?view=recent

If your looking for an easy builder and don't want to deal with massive rust repair and panel replacement, this could be the car for you. Car has been in indoor storage for many years. Car was a fun driver until 2000, then the car was starting disassembly and never finished. Early last month it was pulled out of storage and now is for sale. Previous owner decided to sand down the sides of the car sides to bare metal showing the condition. No hidden damage and with all that paint removed, so you will know when your dealing with. Car is pretty solid and the only real spots needing attention is the rear window area has some rust, trunk pan has a few pin-holes that can be welded up without replacing the whole pan and the passenger side quarter panel has an older repair done to it and will need to be fixed. Roof, fenders, DS quarter, floor pans, inner fenders, front clip, airgrabber hood, cowl, wheel tubs, frame rails, hinge area and other parts of the car look to be in excellent shape as well. Can't find the fender tag in all the parts in the trunk, and have not looked for a broadcast sheet, so assume that those are missing. Mostly straight car, and the vin, radiator and trunk numbers all match. Car is mostly complete and missing a few items. 383, radiator, driveshaft, radio and under hood ducting is missing. Has an automatic trans that looks like it was rebuilt at one time. Has power steering, power steering cooler, 906 heads, 15in wheels with cop caps and rings, 8 3/4 rearend, grill, black bench interior with nice door panels. Bumpers, taillights, window trim, seat belts, glass and more inside also in the car. Even has 440/hemi leaf springs and gas tank. I might be able to score a 383 block to go with it, just have to check with my engine guy. Sport wheel is nice with a few cracks and the glove box is nice. Even comes with a redline spare tire!Have clean pink and ready for a new home and a fun future with someone.

$7995/obo. No trades wanted

Located in San Jose, CA.

update. was going through one of the boxes and found the purple horn and pass side exhaust manifold.

Reposted again. For the third time. My new rule is if your married, I won't even deal with you on an old car! I swear this last guy who wanted the car told his wife he was buying it, she must have reached down his pants, Pulled out his man marbles and put them in her purse! :roflsmiley:

That is a air grabber hood, the 2 red grills on the top of the hood bumps are open bringing in cold air, It's missing the underhood duck work to make it functional.

I think the hood shown is referred to as a "fresh air system". The "air grabber" was the remote pneumatic opening unit for the 70-72 b-bodies I do believe. "Power bulge hood" I thought were the e-bodies. May be some info in the MP chassis manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back