Status
Not open for further replies.

huljas666

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All,

Looking for one or two of these emblems in good condition. Had some work done on my car and the pins on one of them is broken and need a replacement.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1967-valiant-signet-emblem.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 168
Pauly V- Thanks for checking!

Discharger- Not sure the numbers. The shop still has them. I would think as long as they look like the picture posted they should fit.

thats what i thought. they look the same from 66-69. 66 has alot of shape to the body, 67 is on the quarter panel, 68 and 69 may be the same. i will search the part numbers and see what i can come up with.

checked with my buddy, one valiant 100 emblem in perfect condition, one valiant signet emblem that looked terrible. sorry man! -pauly

Hi All,

Looking for one or two of these emblems in good condition. Had some work done on my car and the pins on one of them is broken and need a replacement.

Thanks!

have 2 from a 68. Shined and painted. Pix with an e-mail. $50 for the pair.plus the ride. Page 7 of the ext. parts has a pic of one.

I have a '69 in Richmond, it's a valiant 100 but the drivers side fender is off a Signet. I only have the one emblem that you can have if you want to make the drive or take BART, just bring a few tools and pull it off yourself. This emblem is as good as they get for being 45 years old. I live in a safe area of Richmond, so no worries of being mugged by any unsavory characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back