1969 Roadrunner 383 Hp Car..Trade for A Body ?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swampr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
have a 1969 RoadRunner
383 Hp car (motor is gone but have a Date coded 383 HP to go with)
727 trans
original Honey Bronze Metalic ( now Orange and primer ..hope to buzz it down to original color before sale) with Black Vynl Top .
have clear title ,Fender tag and Build sheet.
This is a VERY solid Project that runs and moves under own power ( has a 400 in it now)
Has a tan interior with Bucket Seats with Headrest, Factory Tint Glass
Auto on floor with Console
AM Thumb wheel,Front and rear Bumper guards.
Drum brakes all around
Car will move under it's own power but has sat for over 16 years!
i have just purchased a new Fuel tank and sending unit and hope to install before sale.
i am clearing out garage full of misc parts with this.
have some other misc 1968-70 B-body trim, one Cuda Flat hood and One 1970 Challenger Flat hood are included.
This is Not rusty car! i can't download photos of the car on this web site for whatever reason..i will be glad to e-mail photos to anyone responding .
Car is in S.E. Wisconsin ..2 hours north of Chicago. if your farther than 300 miles you may want to look for something closer to your home..i will not deal with a shipper..you will have to arrive here yourself.
thanks for understanding.
asking $9000 OBO or Trade for Dart,Duster, or Demon of Equal Vlaue or take your car and cash.
For more info e-mail [email protected]
or phone 920-397-0364

Thanks For this Free Ad!!!

send me some pictures to [email protected] do you think of this a body

DSC01309.JPG

DSC01310.JPG

DSC01308.JPG

Nice Duster. Where did you get that cruise control set up?

Post pictures of the runner? (Please)

I might beable to see if my brother has the cash for it. Any pics?

Nice Duster. Where did you get that cruise control set up?

Post pictures of the runner? (Please)

that is factory cruise on the car,it also has a/c,spacesaver seat,moon roof,map light,#'s matching 360 4bbl.I do believe i have another car with the same cruise setup in a parts car.

WOW! No kiddin. I have never seen that. Coooool.

I had a Duster with the fold down rear seat and moon roof option witha 318 3spd manual shifter right where it belongs. Right inbetween the buckets. I miss that one.

anyone ever seen the thick plastic taillens cover for what I assume to be made for a folddown rear seat type car? I have one if anyones interested. it came out of an original folddown seat 73 340 duster

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back