Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Ed

Swollen Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
So I'm at my friend's shop today, talking to this guy. He tells me he's got a Swinger 340 for sale. Here's what he said:

He's had the car since the 80's. It needs floors, trunk floors and quarters at least. The car is all apart and the original 340 is gone. The car comes with a 340 of unknown vintage. The rear springs have been moved in and frame connectors installed. Now back in the 80's you could still get a lot of stuff from Chrysler so apparently he has a lot of N.O.S. sheetmetal and other parts that go with the car. Now he has no room for it, etc. etc. Asking price $8,000.

It seems to me this car was taken apart, parts were gathered for it but it never got done. The guy says he has everything for it. This is all I know at this time, I've never seen the car. Just thought I'd pass the word on. PM me for his phone number.

Sorry, I just met the guy at my friend's shop. I don't have pics. The only info I have is from the short conversation I had with him, and its all in the first post.

I did find out, however, through another friend of mine who knows him that he would be open to trading the Swinger in exchange for bodywork/paint on a 1970? Firebird that he's restoring. Apparently the Firebird is a rare Formula with a Super Duty 455 and some other rare options.

Again, PM me for the guy's name & number and you can talk to him directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back