-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
2 door, /6, automatic. It runs, moves, and stops, but hasn't been on the road for several years. Original paint. It has a new fuel pump and water pump. It has some dents and rust, the left torsion bar mount is really weak, there’s a hole in the driver floor and some rust in the quarters, spare tire well is decent but has some rust on the side of the trunk floor. It’s a project that needs most everything but it’s not much money. Good MO title. PM your email address for more pics and my cell #.
Thanks,
Dallas

'69 Valiant (Small).jpg

Do you still have car? My son is looking

Yes, I do. If you want more pics send me a PM with your email address and I'll get them to you. Better yet, get Smallblock to bring you up here to look at it. He needs another roadtrip. :-D
Thanks,
Dallas

Hey Mike. With all the women that Creed has hangin all over him, wont he need a 4 dr? Need to come up and see ya Dallas.
Small Block

Hey Mike. With all the women that Creed has hangin all over him, wont he need a 4 dr? Need to come up and see ya Dallas.
Small Block

LOL, Hey I have that covered, too. I have a '70 Valiant 4 door I bought off of the local Chevy dealer's 85 year old aunt. It has 41K and no rust but she banged the corners up some. Gotta have more money than the '69, though.
Drive your 'vert when you come up. I just bought a '68 Dart GT 'vert that you haven't seen.
Later,
Dallas

Yes, I do. If you want more pics send me a PM with your email address and I'll get them to you. Better yet, get Smallblock to bring you up here to look at it. He needs another roadtrip. :-D
Thanks,
Dallas
Pm on it's way Dallas 8)

Small Block
He is sporting around in a 4 door 2008 Dodge truck 8)
He came by yesterday and bulled my warmed up 360 out of the old 1/8 mile truck last night :happy10: I say it's time for a quick trip to see ya bud :cheers: I need to see your new vert :cheers:=P~=P~

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back