-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmadduck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Valiant 2 door post 6cylinder 3 on the tree. Lightest A body Mopar ever built (2810lbs).colorado car..great hotrod project. No rust in trunk floor. One little rust spot on the bottom of right front fender about the size of a quarter. I have 2 really nice doors with glass that will go with the car when purchased. I also have parts that can be puchased extra along with the car if so desired to make the car a v/8 4 speed car with 8 3/4 rear. fob Carbonbale Colorado. $1375 obo. call 970-618-3504 with questions

valiantdsfrontmod1.jpg

valiantrearpasssidemod1.jpg

valiantrearmod1.jpg

dsdoormod1.jpg

passsidedoormod1.jpg

trunkfloormod1.jpg

Any chance you'll be coming to Chrysler Classic or Mopar Nationals?

probably not , but i could haul it to where ever for a price..just depends on how far

I'm in Columbus, Ohio...so probably not...and if so, not very cheap.

I hear you guys. I know the distance is an issue for most of us these days dealing with the car iron. I will haul it to where ever, cheaper than you can have it hauled by a car hauling co. I can't do it for free i wish i could...but i would beat any price any car hauling co. would do it for..Thanks guys...MoparToYa

Ok Guys & gals..i have an update for this post. The 4 speed set up for this car is sold. I still have the floor hump. I will include the 8 3/4 rear end housing with axles along with the car for $1350. i have taken alot more pictures of the underside of this car to show how rust free it is...you can shoot me a reply here with your email & i'll share them with ya if you're interested..thanks...fabo...Roger

passiderearfloorpanmod1.jpg

driversidefrontfloorpanmod1.jpg

driversidewheelhouserearmod1.jpg

passsidewheelhouserearmod1.jpg

Do you still have that valiant? i live in california but i'm interested in your car. i have a 1969 valiant 2 door post car and i need another one for parts.

Hi, what kind of price to bring it to Cleveland area of Ohio? Will it roll ok with no problems? Let us kow. Thanks.

Hey Roger. I'm surprised you still have this car.

How you been?

Jeremy

Hi, what kind of price to bring it to Cleveland area of Ohio? Will it roll ok with no problems? Let us kow. Thanks.

Howdy folks in Ohio...i'd haul it to ya for $650...thats way fare for that far...it rolls around just fine...Thanks..Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back