1969 Valiant 2dr sedan windshield moulding?

-

coro500net

Reaction score
Need front windshield mouldings for my 69 Valiant 2 dr sedan.
Does anybody know if any other A body mouldings will fit (excluding 67-68 sedans)?

68-76 dart 4 doors use the same trim,glass and gasket for the front. Location?

Massachusetts
Every place I check says 2dr sedan is all by itself.

Nope. I'm the Sedanman and I know they are the same as 4dr :). I have used plenty through the years. All 67-76 valiant and dart 2 and 4dr sedans use the same front glass,gasket and trim and the rear from 74-6 is dart only. It's a sedan thang.

I thought about starting a sedan store where you know you can go and get the right parts for 67-76 sedans since most companies don't bother doing any research for the stuff they sell.

I'm a little late to this thread, but my brother just picked up a '69 Valiant 2dr sedan. Any recommendation on source for replacement windshield. I'm not super familiar w/ the sedan side of things.

Thanks,
Jerry

I'm a little late to this thread, but my brother just picked up a '69 Valiant 2dr sedan. Any recommendation on source for replacement windshield. I'm not super familiar w/ the sedan side of things.

Thanks,
Jerry
Had a hard time finding a new windshield for my Valiant.
Finally found one through Giant Glass,not cheap $500

I picked one up about 5 years ago for a spare...cost $800 Canadian by time I had it home, I think the part number was DW691

-
Back