-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Valiant Kid

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
alrighty...before i buy all new...does anyone have a new but not used or hardly used or in good shape, driveshaft, (i have small block 727, and 83/4 rear end, with ss springs) like new radiator for small block (top needs to be drivers side and bottom needs to be pass side. id prefer like stock radiator as i have ss trans lines in at the moment.) new alternator, (3 wire..or single if you have the complete kit, brackets and hardware would be ideal as well). viscous fan, v8 throttle cable, any throttle cable and kickdown cable brackets at carb+springs. pos and negative battery cables. and power steering brackets +hardware. so thats

driveshaft-(see details)

radiator-(see details)

alternator-(see details)

pos and negative battery cables-

power steering brackets and hardware-

cmon guys help me out and i can have burnout videos, burnout pictures etc...!

thanks again,

kurt

ok...i bought the throttle cable and fan today, so those are not needed...baxter says he has a power steering pump and brackets from a 77 pickup for me....do any of you know if that would fit on a 340?...

ok...i bought the throttle cable and fan today, so those are not needed...baxter says he has a power steering pump and brackets from a 77 pickup for me....do any of you know if that would fit on a 340?...

Yep there the same.

never mind on here guys...im gonna buy it from mancini racing. thanks tho memike...and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back