[FOR SALE] 1969 Valiant Black Seat Belts With Shoulder Belts.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
This is a set of seat belts I pulled out of a 69 Valiant 4 door bench seat turd. 3 rears and 3 fronts with shoulder belts. Body was pretty hammered but the interior was not too bad. These are not the greatest set as they have discoloration and corrosion but are almost complete. Front have more discoloration than the rears. Retractors were gummy and some of the buckles didn't work. Don't know if the springs were shot or what but I popped one of the visor holders out and it did not want to stay when I put it back in. These are only missing one bolt as I had to cut it in half to get one of the side retractors out. This side also had rust inside the cover as you can see in the pictures. Also missing one of the elastic holders. Would be a great set to work with. Will also include the matching black coat hooks. I would like $75 plus shipping from Puyallup WA. Most likely will be a flat rate box as these things weigh 12 pounds.

69 SB 1.jpg

69 SB 2.jpg

69 SB 3.jpg

69 SB 4.jpg

69 SB 5.jpg

Are you saying that you have rear shoulder belts?

I am not. There are 3 rear lap belts and 3 front lap belts with shoulder belts for the outer 2 front lap belts. Hope this clears thing up.

Are these still available, I sent you a PM a while ago and haven’t heard nothing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back