[WANTED] 1969 Valiant grill

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilles are out there with no turn-park light which are next to impossible to find and this is why [ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Dodge-Daytona-Park-Light-lenses-69-housing-housings-lens-parking-charger-/231149486680?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35d1954258&vxp=mtr#ht_1493wt_1238"]1969 Dodge Daytona Park Light Lenses 69 Housing Housings Lens Parking Charger | eBay[/ame] so make sure you get those if you should happen to find one I've got three of them and NO I will not sell them good luck

I have one I MIGHT sell. Complete and in pretty good condition. But will take a nice offer to take it off my hands seeing as those center lights are rare.

Ive got two 73 Duster grills because previous owner wanted the "Shark Tooth" grill on it, so it has the Duster front end. I dont care for that at all but the car was a good price. I believe they have the signals in them. I guess Ill just look around for grills like I have been. Thanks for input.

Looking for a 1969 Valiant Grill. Decent condition.

Have access to a VERY nice one a few hrs. north of me. Not sure of my cost so not sure on yours either. What's it worth? to decide on the trip. if I remember right, it's all there too.

I've got a perfect complete Valiant grill assembly on my '72 Duster. If I could get enough $$ out of it, I'd swap to a shark tooth grill instead.

Attachments

• f.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back