Status
Not open for further replies.

BARNEY'S CAR

SGITP
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I just bought this from a member and it came as advertised, Unbroken but painted black. I had started to clean up the grill and take it apart to clean the rest when a local offered to trade me a like new spotless grill for a set of heads I had and he needed sssoooo this needs to go.
One year only grill and hard to find unbroken. It will fit Darts and Scamps with very little work and is a nice change from OE or the brutally overpriced (but cool) Shark tooth. It will need to be polished and anodized to be show quality. The last picture is of one in my '71 Scamp (the project from hell,but "Cars are Cool") At 225.00 shipped it goes for what I paid when I cover the shipping.Thanks FABO for the ad. Bruce

Attachments

• grill 002.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 554
  • grill 004.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 579
  • grill 007.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 532
  • Picture 127.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 561
Missing turn signal - parking lights? They are even harder to find
I have the turn signals and park lights but they are also now available after market. I recently bought a set to use on the grill I am keeping and modifying.the aftermarket set looks very nice and makes using the grill very easy as the lights were almost always tired.

I will look in the box of "Stuff i hope to install someday" and see if it was just lens or both that I got. It has been awhile since I dared look at NEW stuff I have for this project.

Here is a couple of pictures of the turn/park housings. I would buy new lens

Attachments

• grill 001.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 302
  • grill 002.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 312
  • grill 003.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 292
Hmm...thinkin' bout it...I like they way they look...and I was thinking of painting one black...DOH!

Thanks, Def have to send me a pic!
I keep trying to picture it in my head but can't...
(My 69 grill is in great shape though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back