1969 valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
on a 69 valiant....69 is one year only for the grill...no emblem....the pic you have is a 70 dust/valiant style grille

front end.jpg

on a 69 valiant....69 is one year only for the grill...no emblem....the pic you have is a 70 dust/valiant style grille

I Just Had The Same Grill Powder Coated As Yours. I Have Fit It On My Duster. There Are Holes In The Front For An Emblem On Mine. So I Assumed That There Must Of Been An Emblem For it.
chrome023.jpg
000_0001-2.jpg

I have never seen any holes in ine...I will have to look and see.....Is your grill powder coated in those pics

I have never seen any holes in ine...I will have to look and see.....Is your grill powder coated in those pics

The One Laying On The Ground Has Just Been Coated. This Is The Pic He Sent Me Last Night. I Have To Pick It Up On Monday. The One In The Car Was Just Painted In The Area That Was To Be Painted. Know I Think I Will Only Paint The Black. Not Sure Yet.

Yup I looked at my grill, they have holes where an emblem was......anybody know which one goes there

Mine has the emblem, got it from the family who bought it new @ NW Chrysler/Plymouth. 87K on the odo and so original it hurts, so I have to modify it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back