-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtires24

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I will be wanting a demon in the near future, and I was wondering what is floating around for sale, and how much, and in what condition. Just send any info and pics here, or send any demons that you see on the internet for sale to.

I have a 1973 dart sport, and a 1970 duster, so please Just send demons only. I do have a 1972 demon, but I would like one with a better base to start with...decent body, decent mechanical condition, decent interior. etc etc, but I am not scared of doing work, so send me your 318's, /6, 340 demons, rollers or drivers please

No darts either.

I am just pricing out right now, but if the right one comes up...who knows what will happen.

Phil

this is my demon. needs Lots, so what do you have?

Duster002.jpg

I wonder how much.

My duster is almost done, I will take you for a ride when I do my rounds in it out it langley.

Nice cuda by the way;)

Phil

hah that would be sweet, go to the cruise in.

ya i bought the cuda off a guy in maple ridge:toothy10:.( just kidding) . Its coming along slowly until summer comes, since i work at a bodyshop im just going to bring it in for a few days and get help putting new quarters and all that on it. I cant wait till she's done. :snakeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back