-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedmon1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a whole front clip for my 1971 Duster that got into an accident. Let me know what parts you got and hopefully I can get my car back together! Thanks!

image.png

How cherry are you looking for? I've got a real solid set of fenders off a 70 duster that have some dents and dings

Man that sucks. When you tear it down, list the parts you need. I'll help if I can, good luck.

I don't need show pieces that's for sure haha. Got any photos of them? And how much are you looking to get?
I can get you some pictures tonight....................it appears the previous owner at some point stripped them and then left them for a while, as there is a lot of surface rust under the several coats of cheap primer. Not rotted at all - and I believe they are the originals off my 70 duster. I was thinking of having them blasted and then priming them up for possible future use. I actually have three - two drivers side and 1 passenger side I believe. Price is negotiable. Would trade them for a power steering floor shift a body steering column if you have one laying around!

I sent you a personal message. Having problems uploading pictures on here. Might be easier with a cell # or email address.

I sent you a personal message. Having problems uploading pictures on here. Might be easier with a cell # or email address.
Im in Raymond, Illinois. I have Duster parts that you might be able to use. PM me if you are still in need.

have fenders hood grill bumper in Madison IL. You have to pick up. $80 each on the fenders $125 on the hood, $100 on the grill and if you want all $350

Can't seem to find it. But you have a front bumper, and do you have that panel that goes in between the grille and bumper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back