Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsMopar

WolfiesDuster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Slant 6 duster with an Auto. Will take a V8 but I only have $3000 in my budget for this. I live in Wisconsin. So my choices are next to non half the time. Can travel as far as Chicago. Have family in Michigan. So Michigan is open too. Would like a running, driving, stopping, aka road worthy duster. Nothing super fancy but something I can drive. I understand It wont be perfect. But having something that runs and drives that I can fix is better for me then something that I cant drive and fix.

Thanks

Keith

I would expand your search. You might find someone in Okla, Kan, etc. who might even be willing to trailer a runner, project or roller half way??
Not much here i know of - unless it is already in a u pull it, and the VIN is deactivated.

I just dont know how far of a travel i can actually make. i mean if someone posts something about a running car thats not a ungodly far distance then sure. But I mean idk. I just havent had luck looking on Craigslist. I can do North Carolina no problem because I got friends down there and what not. Michigan because of family. Illinois because thats not too far away. Minnesota and Iowa if truly needed. And Michigan because of family. But I dont know how much farther I can actually go.

Man, I had listed a 75 Hang Ten a couple of weeks ago. No one responded, so I cut up the car and scrapped it. It ran and drove. Well if you get one and the doors, and/or hood are shot, I have a good set, and a good hood.

Man, I had listed a 75 Hang Ten a couple of weeks ago. No one responded, so I cut up the car and scrapped it. It ran and drove. Well if you get one and the doors, and/or hood are shot, I have a good set, and a good hood.

Dang... Well If It come to that I will contact you. Dont you worry.

OK ill widen my search a bit. Manual or Auto transmission. Don't care if its a V8 or a /6. Just as long as it runs and drives. Also if there are any in North Carolina I can have my buddy down there go look for me.

mailto:[email protected]?subject=Plymouth%20duster%20-%20%244000%20(Clintonville%20)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fmilwaukee.craigslist.org%2Fcto%2F3757652671.html%0A

This is a bit more than you want spend but might be worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back