1970 225 slant 6 and 904 trans

-

1994redram

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm gathering parts to do my slant to V8 conversion. I've got mostly everything at this point and I'll be pulling my slant in the next month or two. It's a running and driving car. It was a daily driver until about 2 months ago when I bought a jeep. The single barrel carb needs rebuilt or replaced. It seems to run excessively rich when I let off the throttle at cruising speeds. But it starts up and drives perfectly fine. The exhaust manifold was crack free and perfect last year when I installed a remflex manifold gasket. The 904 shifts just fine and hasn't given me any issues. It'll be complete from fan to tailshaft and air cleaner to oil pan. Can be heard running before it's pulled. PM me an offer on it.
IMAG0354.jpg

Last edited:
Still have this. I decided to hold off on swapping it out last year, so I'm just now getting to it. It should be out this weekend if time permits. It's a great running engine and trans. It'll go to scrap if no one takes it. I just don't have the room to store it.

Still have this. I decided to hold off on swapping it out last year, so I'm just now getting to it. It should be out this weekend if time permits. It's a great running engine and trans. It'll go to scrap if no one takes it. I just don't have the room to store it.
pm sent

-
Back