[FOR SALE] 1970 340 4speed duster part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw your previous post with cost. Where are you at so i can gauge if it will kill me in shipping

There 5x4 but there pretty well hammered and the one is missing a lug area

Well they'd be goin on the car in my signature so the "hammered" look would fit perfectly but with missing a lug area it might not be the best idea to run em on a street car? Which wheel has the lug area missing front or rear? Shipping might kill the deal too...

its one of the rear ones thats broken front wheels are 14x6 and rear wheels are 14x8 all with the 5x4 bolt pattern id like to get 40$ for all four and shipping in know is ruffly 30$ each
let me know if your interested
Well they'd be goin on the car in my signature so the "hammered" look would fit perfectly but with missing a lug area it might not be the best idea to run em on a street car? Which wheel has the lug area missing front or rear? Shipping might kill the deal too...

How much for the deck lid, front disk brakes, master cyl and booster(if avail)? Also interested in the quarter windows, drip moldings and the moldings that run along the top of the side window openings that hold the weather-stripping. I'm in MD zip 21108.

Thanks,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back