[WANTED] 1970 340 Factory pulleys and brackets.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Ruby

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
In need of factory 1970 340 pulleys. I need the crank, and fan/water pump pulleys. This is a factory air car, but no power steering or brakes. I could also use the alternator brackets and A/C compressor and brackets.

Sooo that's a 3 groove crank pulley? Got a picture?

I have this 37691-41 7"/7.75"x3" 3 groove
A/C alternator bracket LA
Flat triangle upper bracket LA
Curved lower alt bracket LA

Last edited:
Here is what I have, not exactly sure of what you need. If I can help, let me know.
PXL_20220313_215450484.jpg
PXL_20220313_215513311.jpg

The problem is that I don’t know for sure what these will look like, or the correct part numbers. I bought my car as a roller, no engine, no transmission.

Sooo that's a 3 groove crank pulley? Got a picture?

I have this 37691-41 7"/7.75"x3" 3 groove
A/C alternator bracket LA
Flat triangle upper bracket LA
Curved lower alt bracket LA

The problem is that I don’t know for sure what these will look like, or the correct part numbers. I bought my car as a roller, no engine, no transmission.

Are you installing a 340 70 engine, really need to get the motor installed then look at the added components to determine what is needed.

This is a Dec 12 1969 build date LM23HOR
I found a 340 with the correct date range.
This is being set up the same as the factory did it.
There has got to be someone out there that knows what the correct pulleys are for this setup.
I know this is an odd setup, but it is a factory
Air conditioning and alternator only setup.
No power steering.

340 with air takes a special bracket with idler pulley as seen in the first picture when it has manual steering. It was left on tis motor when power steering was added . It is needed to run the water pump without power steering. Very hard item to find. I sold one to a member on this site. I have two left and they are not for sale. Good luck finding this idler Very Very rare item.

DSCN0162[1].jpg

DSCN1637.JPG

340 with air takes a special bracket with idler pulley as seen in the first picture when it has manual steering. It was left on tis motor when power steering was added . It is needed to run the water pump without power steering. Very hard item to find. I sold one to a member on this site. I have two left and they are not for sale. Good luck finding this idler Very Very rare item.

View attachment 1715895199

View attachment 1715895200
Is the big block the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back