-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reindeer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
This is a feeler AD - to see if it I can find someone interested in purchasing a real 1970 440 6 pack - auto - shaker hood - buckets with console - performance axel package -ralley instrument cluster - duals with chrome tips - black stripe - EV2 Tor Red - manual steering and brakes - numbers matching motor but not trans - sheet metal and glass are original - the car hasn't been running for a very long time - I posted this car as a garage find sometime last year - the owner has finally excepted my offer at the end of this month - Hopefully - my plan is to get the car running and turn it over - it has a radical camshaft and a softball size dent in the left rear quarter - but other than that it's pretty darn nice - I will be taking alot of pictures when I go to inspect the car - send me a PM if you think you might be interested in purchasing such a car - Thanks in advance - Reindeer

Sounds like a very sweet car but outside my budget...... Good luck and looking forward to seeing some pics..

its too darn bad that people buy nice mopars to sell only, insted of enjoying them, that makes the inflation price go crazy. meaning anyone who wants a nice cuda or challenger is going to pay north of $20,000

Tell us more... Original motor in car? Dana? Build sheet? Thanks. Spook

Can't wait to see pics! Even if it sold for $18K, it'd get flipped and re-flipped up to market value......just the nature of the hobby. It's like, everything equalizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back