-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMOPARS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a 1970 Dart hood in nice condition. It is straight but looks like there was a little bodywork completed 4"-6" from the front left corner. On the bottom, there is a little rust buildup by a couple of the brace areas towards the front left (please see the pics). Nothing bad. Just something that needs to be sanded down and sealed. Overall, very nice with straight edges and corners.

Re: shipping. Another member (in Texas) really wanted the hood but the shipping was a killer. If anyone is interested and wants to look into it, the weight is approx. 70lbs and the dimensions are approx: 60"x 58"x6" and being shipped from 95125.

$125/BO + SH (or pick up for free). I prefer a postal money order for payment but will accept Paypal if the buyer agrees to add 3% to the total cost to cover their fees (unless you can guarantee that there will be no eBay fees).

Located in San Jose, CA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 373
This is a nice candidate for adding the hood scoops to your Dart without cutting/drilling your original hood.

Besides a small flock of transmissions in the garage, I would really like to move this "thing" out of here. Make a reasonable offer & more than likely, you will become its new master.

Check on greyhound shipping its very cheep, it may take as much as 14 days to get it though. I had the same hood shipped from Oregon to NC AND HAD IT IN 6 DAYS

Check on greyhound shipping its very cheep, it may take as much as 14 days to get it though. I had the same hood shipped from Oregon to NC AND HAD IT IN 6 DAYS

Thanks Gary. I've shipped through Greyhound in the past but when I called this time, they said the hood would not meet they size restrictions (which is 82x47x30). Sounds like you had some luck with them though.

Folks, I'd like to part with the hood but please be realistic. Offering the asking price is great but please don't expect me to box it, load it and drive it to a shipping center and expect me to pay shipping on it. I mean ... really. :wack:

Bigtom, I know you have been through a lot lately and wanted the hood if the shipping wasn't so costly. If you can find affordable shipping before someone else buys it, it's yours for FREE. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back