-
Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianaDodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 70 or 71Dart 2dr. Would like to find a decent runner or good body. any engine or trans combo. looking to spend a couple thousand or so. show me what you got. Thanks

There is a 72 on craigslist in South Bend, asking 2200 i think, looks clean. Just go to craigslist's south bend site and search dodge dart, it's green

There is a 72 on craigslist in South Bend, asking 2200 i think, looks clean. Just go to craigslist's south bend site and search dodge dart, it's green

Thanks, I'll check it out. I been scanning craigs list... Anyone know of other sites that I might check out for a 70 or 71?

If you want I could sell you my 1971 grille, it's in great condition with the exception of a (1) turn signal lens (melted in the sun, looks like something off a rapid transit poster now)

If you want I could sell you my 1971 grille, it's in great condition with the exception of a (1) turn signal lens (melted in the sun, looks like something off a rapid transit poster now)

I have a 71 Demon with the grille and fenders. kinda holding out for a 70/71at the moment. thanks for the offer.

Hi ,I have a nice 70 swinger ,6 banger, automatic,was sherwood green, now sassy grass,bench seat.My son and i fixed it up for his 16th bday 6 years ago.His mother wanted him to have new car.It hasnt been out of the yard.Engine profess. rebuilt and painted.You can eat out of the engine conpart ment.Perfect grille,very nice int( 2 tone green w/ no rips].started right up after sitting 3 years.if your interested I can email pics or maybe post them(if I can figure out how to). 5x,*** original mile car no rust.I am 2nd owner.OLder lady was 1st. $3ooo.00 will buy it even though i dont have it up for sale
gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back