-
Status
Not open for further replies.

V24x2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey there.....looking for a nice DEMON/DART SWINGER twin scoop hood for my 71 Demon 340. Don't need the scoops of you don't have them but if their included that's fine with me. My hood has a 'bow' across the whole front and it just doesn't look right....bothers the hell outta me! Please let me know what you have. I'll be at MOPAR NATS '19 if your a distance away but are going as well. Let me know....message me and I'll send you my number for pics and such. THANKYOU.....
Jimmy D

I bought a hole punch set . Its hydraulic. I believe it goes to 4 1/2. The cost was a little over $185. It does a perfect job I just did this Duster hood

Hydraulic Hole Puncher Set (63 - 114 mm, 2 1/2" - 4 1/2") - EZ-Tools USA Professional Tools

DSCN0464.JPG

DSCN0463.JPG

Mine look the same and I used a 4 inch hole saw with drill bit in the center. You have to go slow a nd careful, but mine came out great- 10 bucks

Mine look the same and I used a 4 inch hole saw with drill bit in the center. You have to go slow a nd careful, but mine came out great- 10 bucks
Slow...careful and plenty of oil helps too! That will prolly be the way I'd go since I've done that before for a hoodscoop hole!

20190225_073754.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back