-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGIE800

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I actually only need one, but would like to find a nice pair of the silver bezels to match my Sharktooth. To my Knowlege they cannot be had aftermarket Had a little accident and dented passenger fender and pass bezel. I have a Black passenger One but rather find a set then try paint and make them look the same. Have seen them On Ebay before but none there lately. Im Near Edmonton,Alberta,Canada D:banghead:

DSCN1364.jpg

Right On thanks and locals awesome, I actually bid on a set on ebay few months ago but buddie for what ever reason couldnt or wouldnt ship up to Canada. Thanks D

I have a very nice pair of the argent silver bezels. Pm me if the other doesnt work out.

It actually happened last spring, I put a SSBC front disc kit on and did the rear drums well was at it, but broke the rear brake lines taking off the wheel cylinders. Got sick & tired just figured get a shop to do the brakes lines for me, the deck truck that came was going to take it outta the garage but figured I could back it out which was fine, but when pulled ahead "no brakes is no brakes" the E brake didnt work cause rears were not set up yet and bumped into the rear of the deck truck was real impressed with my self must say. Didja get the 3.55's in place Mark? D

It actually happened last spring, I put a SSBC front disc kit on and did the rear drums well was at it, but broke the rear brake lines taking off the wheel cylinders. Got sick & tired just figured get a shop to do the brakes lines for me, the deck truck that came was going to take it outta the garage but figured I could back it out which was fine, but when pulled ahead "no brakes is no brakes" the E brake didnt work cause rears were not set up yet and bumped into the rear of the deck truck was real impressed with my self must say. Didja get the 3.55's in place Mark? D

I did Doug and they are friggin awesome thanks man! Put them in two weeks ago and went out to the perimeter and what a difference! I love that throw your head back feeling. Even the guy that changed them over was impressed of how good of shape they were in, lucky I found you when I did. Have a good one and let me know if you are ever this way.

I did Doug and they are friggin awesome thanks man! Put them in two weeks ago and went out to the perimeter and what a difference! I love that throw your head back feeling. Even the guy that changed them over was impressed of how good of shape they were in, lucky I found you when I did. Have a good one and let me know if you are ever this way.

Thats good Mark, Think I prob told you the shop that rebuilt my diff and changed the crown/pin said the gears were not making the howl it was the pinion bearing that was toast. Had every intention of making an ashtray with them, but they told me they were in great shape. Perimter hiway know the one, its flat like the quarter mile but goes around Winnipeg, been on it lots D

Thats good Mark, Think I prob told you the shop that rebuilt my diff and changed the crown/pin said the gears were not making the howl it was the pinion bearing that was toast. Had every intention of making an ashtray with them, but they told me they were in great shape. Perimter hiway know the one, its flat like the quarter mile but goes around Winnipeg, been on it lots D

Well next time your on it let me know Doug.

I sorry the one I have is for the driver side and checking around there is one on e-bay for salehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370366804779&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:MOTORS:1123

I will check with a buddy who also has a 70 340 Duster if he has any spare pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back