1970 AMX 2-seater

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin deal !! If that were on the west coast .. id be owning it !!
You're going to let a little transport snag get in the way of that killer deal? Get a U-Haul car Dolly & grab a pickup truck for the extra parts & go get it. :glasses7:

I haven't seen a deal this good in 10 years of searching for 2 door muscle cars. Clean looking 390 & it's all there. WOW! It won't last long IMO

that is the only non mopar i would build besides a rebel machine or an SC rambler . im in love with that thing. great buy for someone..... wish i had the means.....

that is the only non mopar i would build besides a rebel machine or an SC rambler . im in love with that thing. great buy for someone..... wish i had the means.....

Amen brother. The only 3 AMC products I'd like to own.
..... well...... except for maybe stuffing a HEMI into a Gremlin. :burnout:

Wylde1.

Amen brother. The only 3 AMC products I'd like to own.
..... well...... except for maybe stuffing a HEMI into a Gremlin. Wylde1.

AHHH yes, how could i forget the 69 RR 383/727/8.75 transplant into the 71 gremlin X. now that was fun.....

I'd love to own an old AMX, they were the car to have with a 390 and 4 speed back in the day. If I bring ONE more project home according to the Mrs., I'll end up dead or in divorce court. We stuffed a 440 and A833 into a Javelin many years ago. It was a killer street car, we just never got it put together enough to pass tech at a sanctioned track. We sold it and the new owner stripped the engine and trans out of it and junked the body.

Why oh why couldn't my family have been rich i would own it,just another one in my long list of favorites.

'70 AMX, '68 Rebel SST hardtop or convert, or a Hurst Scrambler...AMCs' I just love

pm me with your bottom line i would have to get it shipped to new york thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back