Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=43165.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1970 Baracuda Deep burnt orange metallic. Colorado car, just about no rust. trunk has some minor holes but there is a spare trunk in place waiting to be put in. This car Drives but has no exhaust past the headers. Registered and ready to move. Strong 318, 727. Has a spot on one rear rail that has bent the rail a little and creased the quarter. Can't see it much right now needs to be sripped and redone. My frame guy said he can do it for 300.00 so I am sure your guy can do it for less. Has a burnt orange vinyl interior. All numbers in place. But not a matching numbers engine. The engine is a 72 replacement engine from Chrysler Marine and commercial. Balanced engine. nitrited crank. Has marks from balancing on the rods. Hash marks still very visable in the bores. Really a very nice engine for a 318. Car has buckers now and a b&m shifter. Needs to have the headliner trim installed to hold up the headliner.
I feel this is a very reasonable price for a running car that has basically no rust.
26 EN1
FK5 G33 H51 M21 R11 YO5
FK5 H4XW 000 924 102204
E44 D31 BH23GOB132
10,000. Titled and registered

My Florida guy fell through. Found one for more money but closer so he got that one.
Just thought I would bump this up on this site.

Bump Bump

I am in Salida, Colorado. 81201
My computer has crashed and I still have not gotten it back. Pictures are all on my computers hard drive. I will try to get some pics posted some how. I have pics posted on cudachallenger.com and moparts.com.
wait a minute. I tried something here. Hopefully these pictures post.
If you have any other questions please let me know. This car will go on epay once everyone gets their tax returns. Good deal for the price right now.

questions? questions?

100_7640.jpg

100_7634_0001.jpg

100_7638.jpg

SOLD!!! @ SAID PRICE. I still have one 73 cuda left if any one is intereted please pm your email and I can send pics.
thanks for looking.

a little pricey for it dont you think?

Just another day in the life of the E Body guys; those things (and their parts) are outrageously priced. My buddy has an AAR and a '71 340 Challenger Drop-Top. I've bought entire A Body cars for what he has paid for doors, fenders, and Rallye Dash gauge clusters. Check out MCG or any of the auctions to see what a 6 Pack or Hemi clone E Body brings these days; based on the potential selling price when finished that's a decent price for a running, driving car. Just my $.002.

Ray

just bought a 88 iroc z from the original lady owner.
70 k miles. all the options. 5.7 motor.
$2500.00 my friend drove it home 80 miles. no issues.
it needed some work.
broken tail light and the orig radio was missing.
pretty funny ha??

i have a lot of mopars in my garage. cant afford to buy any more.

I have over 12K to get the car to the shape it is in right now. The price of Ebodies is very expensive. If any of you know where I can buy an equal shape barracuda with no rust for less than what I sold it for I would be glad to come out and purchase it. I have lots of pontiacs and other mopars and none are worth the price of ebodies. Nothing stands up to them in the pocket book. I have purchased running abodies for less than an ebody grill, or rally gauge cluster, or any number of single parts on an ebody.

I have over 12K to get the car to the shape it is in right now. The price of Ebodies is very expensive. If any of you know where I can buy an equal shape barracuda with no rust for less than what I sold it for I would be glad to come out and purchase it. I have lots of pontiacs and other mopars and none are worth the price of ebodies. Nothing stands up to them in the pocket book. I have purchased running abodies for less than an ebody grill, or rally gauge cluster, or any number of single parts on an ebody.

Mecum Auctions have been happening across the US this year, including one in Indy.

A beautiful EV2 1970 'Cuda 340, factory 4 speed car, wonderfully restored original, black factory 340 hockey stripe, all history documented, was only bid to $25,000. This bid did not match the reserve (unknown) but this one example points out that even nice factory original E bodies, admittedly not a big block car, but a desirable 'Cuda 340 with a 4 speed, are not selling.

This is 2008, the economy is not doing well, consumer confidence and spending is way off, home equity lines are really tougher to qualify for, and prices for toys like classic cars are down.

You'd think some of these dealers would get the point, but they are stuck with the cars, unless they adjust prices to current levels.

Agreed, the economy is very down and all muscle car sales are soft right now. After the elections, regardless of who wins the toys will be back to standard prices.
And yes, ebody guys are crazy but willing to pay what it takes to get that body style, as I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back