Status
Not open for further replies.

jrobe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
$21,500

I have for sale my 70 Cuda. I have put in over $35,000 into this car and now priorities have changed and I must sell.
This was a 340-4 speed car originally. BUT THAT WAS 20 YEARS AGO, BEFORE I OWNED IT. !!!!!I DON"T HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOTOR, TRANS OR FENDERS!!!!!
I built this to be a street/strip car that is more strip than street.
I wanted to make a 10 second car with all motor, iron heads and full exhaust that is reliable to street drive.
I have less than 1000mi and probably 10 passes on it.
The car will need quarters some day but mechanically is 100% top notch.

WAY TOO MUCH TOO LIST BUT I'LL TRY.

The body has fiberglass hood, fenders and front bumper. The front bumper brackets are custom made out of Al.
The interior has "Heat Shield" underlayment under new carpet. The seats are Jaz Al. The dash has been redone. All factory lights and gauges work. The car has been completely rewired with a Centech fuse box and harness. It has Auto Meter 5" Recall tach and water temp, oil temp, tranny temp, oil pressure and fuel pressure. It has MSD adjustable timing so you can change the timing from the drivers seat. It has the line lock switch on the Hurst Pro Matic shifter. There are toggles for the electric water pump, fans and fuel pump. The cage has swing out to get in easier and the harness was bought 2 years ago. The interior is complete minus the back seat.

The front suspension is stock with 90/10 drag shocks and the rear has ladder bars and QA1 coil overs with a pan hard bar. It has sub frame connectors.

It has Centerline Auto drags for rims, 15x3 and 15x10 with new ET streets. I also have a set on fake Centerlines that I use for the street.

The motor is 496 stroker. It has a Milodon oil pan, a Mopar Performance stroker windage tray, a Meling HV oil pump and the blocks oil passages where modified.
It has Program billet steel main caps and ARP studs. It has a 440Source stroker crank , H-beam rods and Ross flat tops.
The cam is a solid custom grind from Scott Brown around .600 lift.
The heads are from Muscle Motors, fully ported and matched to the intake. It has 2.19 intake and 1.81 exhaust valves and Indy roller rockers with Manton pushrods, ARP studs and Cometic gaskets about 12.18 to 1.
The intake is an Edlebrock TM7 which is port matched and has a 2" Super Sucker.
The carb is a is a Bigs 950 HP stage 7 and a Holley Blue pump.
It has March pulleys a ATI super dampner and a Milodon fixed gear drive.
The alternator is a late model Denso mounted on the drivers side.
The starter is a denso mini starter.
It has a Mopar Performance distributer, MSD 6AL with adj. rev limiter and Taylor wires.
The water pump is a Mezeire electric and twin 12" Flexalite fans and a Al. radiator and plate style tranny cooler.
The trans has a reverse manual valvebody, 5 planetary, 7 disc set up by Carl Munro. Both servos are billet Al. and a 4.2 lever and a deep pan.
It has a B&M solid flexplate and a custom Dynamic 9.5 converter.
The driveshaft is 3.5" AL. and I have a couple of steel ones also.
It has a 8 3/4 rearend 4.10 gears, Strange 35 spline spool and axles, Mark Williams billet main caps.
It has a Yellow top Optima battery in the trunk. The fuel pump, water pump and fans are all wired with relays.
The headers have 2" primary's and 3.5" collector, 3" with a X pipe, the mufflers are off my neighbors late model stock car and 3" mandrel bent tail pipes.
The car passes tech.

I'm sure I'll think of more. I can't even think about the hours it took to put it together.

************************I HAVE LOTS OF PICS I CAN EMAIL**********************

My email is [email protected]

5.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2891.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.