-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Custom Plymouth Duster K member changed. 390 Magnum rebuilt engine with USA parts including competition cam shaft and valve springs. Edelbrock carb and intake manifold. Items from Summit include headers, exhaust system, aluminum radiator, heater core, water pump, chromed alternator, new rear springs. Front end rebuilt (Moog parts) including disc brakes, and longer front shocks (see shock wells in engine compartment pics). Remanufactured 723 transmission and custom transmission tunnel for Lokar linkage and Lokar shifter inside car. New steering box and steering column u-joint. New gas tank. Mopar engine dress-up trim. New distributor. Custom dash with AutoMeter gauges. New wiring kit from dash out. Optimo battery with new ignition control box. remanufactured wiper motor. Interior Corbeau custom front sets with perforated “Marine Leather.” All door panels padded with design, new headliner, custom rear bucket seats in “Marine Leather.” Custom package tray. Theme is continued in trunk. Sound system inclosed in trunk behind package tray. Door handles, trunk lock and gas filler shaved, gas filler in trunk. Auto supplied electric door openers. Intro wheels, BFG G Force tires. Kenwood/Alpine PDX power amplifier. New steering wheel, window rubbers and brushes, rear glass, where possible original Penta-Star glass was kept. New rubber seals on doors, all stainless trim new, re-chromed front and rear bumper (both moved closer to body). Sublime Green PPG paint. Doors trunk and hood fully aligned. Door jambs, under hood and trunk prepped and finished like exterior. An amazing build with lots of receipts. $36,000

I see no price/pics or location other than just California in your profile. Sounds really nice.
Welcome to the forums maybe check out the rules for posting an ad it may be deleted by the mods for above things I mentioned that are required. Gl.
Thanks

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3778.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,158
  • IMG_3720.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,156
  • P1060017.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,133
Sorry for the confusion. I am selling this for a friend who is having severe health concerns. He is having his third back surgery in a month. The engine is a 360 cubic inch. Car is immaculate inside and out. I have prepped the car for him for car shows this year. All the way down to using Q tips in the engine compartment.

Attachments

• P1060025.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 919
  • P1060027.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 922
  • IMG_3730.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 923
The 360 has a reputation of being easily upgraded in horse power while keeping the weight down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back