1970 Dart body panels?

-
As far as quarters 70 and 71 Dart and 71 scamp only , 72 and 73 dart and scamp are the same except for the marker lights.

Front fenders 70 71 Dart are the same

Doors 69-72 are interchangeable as an assembly, The internal parts may vary year to year.

With over 133,000 , 1970 Darts produced, I wouldn't say oddball
Only qtr. metal I find in the puter is thru AMD which I figure is the best, enough though maybe not always correct lines etc.

One problem with Texas is that every old POS Mopar roller,well rusted for here and mssing 90% of it pieces, the nuts always think it is a project just waiting for someone to pay a crazy price for and these peeps would not part of anything anyway, too much work and who will buy the Mopar parts? 99% here are Chevy and truck guys!

:BangHead:

I did finally find on puter both AMD and what I assume are GoodMark?, AMD are $1000 shipped and the other are about $450 shipped full length Qtr. but not to C pillow. Are the "other" brand worth having anyone>>??

I would pay double for the AMD. I have both and the goodmark are only good to cut patches out of.

The Goodmark do not fit the car. They are stamped out of the original quarter size as a die. So they will not replace the quarter unless you leave the surrounding edge of your original quarter on and over lap them to install them on the flat side of the sheet metal. If you remove the door edge lip and install it as the original on the door edge it will be to long for the car and extend past the back of the car. It will also move the wheel opening back over 1/8 inch. Just something I have learned from installing both. AMD are the best you can buy besides NOS.

I have two sets of Demon quarters here right now . AMD and Goodmark . You can put the goodmark over the AMD , It is exactly that much bigger. I bought the Good marks for pieces to stretch the wheel wells 3 inches on the Demon for 31 inch tires. They are good for patches as I stated above.

-
Back