Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazinrola80

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale 1970 Dart Swinger v8.
Car is a roller has stock diff 7 1/4 and suspension. Has all glass and trim. has a Build sheet. Clean n.j. title .New NOS fenders. No hood fiber glass unit was sold. floors are solid except passenger floor section. It is cut out and new replacement is there ready to be welded. I have most of the sheet metal the car needs. I have both 1/4 for car also. passenger side was cut out for replacement. Have both outter wheel house. Comes with replacement driver side door ready to bolt on. trunk spare well was cut out to mount fuel cell. a section of new replacement is also included. original tinted glass has no carpet. no engine or trans factory 318/904. dash is in excellent condition. Adult owned. everything disassemble was bagged and tagged. has a mint harness also in storage bin. everything I have for car is included. car is in original paint conditions. no hiding anything with primer. all windows roll down. factory tinted glass. have bumpers also. head light buckets. all fender extentions have been replaced with pot metal ones. this is a great project car. 70% of leg work and big items are purchased. car must go. i have a bunch of pictures of car message me. serious ppl only. Price 1500obo. location Bridgewater N.J. 1500 obo on shell.. I do have 340 motor/ trans with all new parts ready to be sold for 1800 obo. Pictures in random order car is a roller:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back