Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyjacuzzi

Loretta the Dart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey, there- I'm in NorCal and looking for a hood for my 1970 Dart. It got banged up and I need to find the right piece to get this gal back on the road. Ive attached a pic of what happened. Maybe you can help this sad soul make it right. Hood hinges would be a bonus.
Also looking for body trim/molding for the car too.
Do let me know!
thanks,
T

loretta smash 2.jpg

loretta smash 3.jpg

loretta smash 4.jpg

loretta smash 5.jpg

I might have an extra right side headlight bezel. Would that help? I'm an old man with a few parts, trying to help our old cars on the road. I'll check my stash if you'd like. It might need repainting, but I can do that for cost. Your call, but I'd like to contribute to putting that fine Swinger back on the road. PM me, I'll help if I can. I've been in your position before, and FABO helped me.

I have hood hinges 25 plus the ride i also have the piece the grill attaches to and the holds the hood latch. yes i feel silly just cant remember what thats called. I have a parts car that i am willing to section the inner fender if you need.
Mike m

I'm still searching. For sure I have a headlight bezel. Not looking to get rich. PM me.

I have hood hinges 25 plus the ride i also have the piece the grill attaches to and the holds the hood latch. yes i feel silly just cant remember what thats called. I have a parts car that i am willing to section the inner fender if you need.
Mike m
Thats great! can you send me a pic of the hood hinges?? still trying to find the hood!!!

I have an excellent original paint rust/Bondo free
hood.
$450.
I will be racing at Sear Point later in year and could bring it.
I also have several Quality Fiberglass Duster/Valiant and also Demon/
Dart Hoods

Last edited:
I have a hood in Indio, CA

$175

I know I have the moulding and may have the fender extensions with moulding as well.

Pick Up only.

Did you find the grill bezel? I'll check my parts stash if you haven't found one. Paul.

I have an excellent original paint rust/Bondo free
hood.
$450.
I will be racing at Sear Point later in year and could bring it.
I also have several Quality Fiberglass Duster/Valiant and also Demon/
Dart Hoods
Hey John, Can you send me a pic of the hood. It sounds great, it's above what i was thinking for price, but would love to see it if you can send a few pics I can share with my body guy. totally understood about the pickup. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back