mrtires24

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
On Vancouver Craigslist.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/cto/3024081314.html

I went and looked at it...buyer beware.

After emailing a couple times, repeatedly asking for his phone number, I finally called him. He proclaimed that it is his sons car and knows nothing about it. I do believe that.

He told me that the car looked rust free, but he can only see the passenger side.

Just befor leaving to go see it, he called me to say he has a $1200 offer through email. I said ok, that isn't a real offer in my opinion...does that mean the price has gone up? He said no, but... I have a $1200 offer

I drove one hour to see it and met with the seller. First thing I noticed was rust at the bottom of the front pass fender and the 1/4 panel, passenger side was toast. (rust )

As I was looking at it, he had another guy showed up to see it. I looked it over a bit, saw enough and told him I will leave him alone because it's not worth the $1100 he wanted, I said I would leave the two of them and give the other buyer some privacy and to call me when he leaves and didn't buy it.

10 min later I got called back because he didn't buy it. I asked if he would go any lower than $1100. And he said no cause he has beeN offered $1200.

The bad, windshield smashed interior trashed, both 1/4 panels toast, rear shackle mount passenger side about to b.reak off. Inner fender passenger side toast.

The good, bb rallies, disc front, good grill anD dual hood scoops not on car.

I just don't know why people can't be honest with there discription...show the car to one person at a time...I would hate to see Some Kidd get excited about this heap

I talked to another buddy and he said I should post one of those RE Craigslist posts about the car...but I think I will just do it on here.

Phil

Thanks for putting out a warning for folks. I love F8 green, but that is more then likely a parts car. Might get a few bucks for the trailer hitch though........lol.

I stand corrected, he did say in email that it is rust free. I was looking over the emails again.

He just worded it wrong, should have said free rust since he wasn't charging you anything for the rust. Seriously, why can't people tell what they really have.

Okiecollector, i think i saw a post where you might change your name on the site, if you do let me know. Thanks, Rick

Okiecollector, i think i saw a post where you might change your name on the site, if you do let me know. Thanks, Rick

It will just be adding the r to the last letter of my id. When I joined the r wouldn't fit because it was one letter more that the site would take. Since then Joey has made the site bigger so now it will work.

I am oklacarcollector everywhere but here.

It will just be adding the r to the last letter of my id. When I joined the r wouldn't fit because it was one letter more that the site would take. Since then Joey has made the site bigger so now it will work.

I am oklacarcollector everywhere but here.

OK, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back