-
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodster75

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
In search of fender extension and chrome cover for the fender extension for the passenger side of my 1970 dart, will post photo of driver side so there’s no confusion

E4E2343E-99D3-4357-A843-412E2C6420FD.jpeg

BC7FD7DC-8465-428D-8953-1BFFDD544F28.jpeg

I've had this for years. I must have sold the chrome surround with the grill. Upon closer inspection, I see some mounting studs are broken off. I don't know if a different style nut would be able to grab what is protruding. Honesty is the best policy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update, this is the style I have for my dart. It appears the studs screw into the fender extension

image.jpg

Mine is a pot metal one. Anyway, It may be able to be made to work. Let me know if you are interested.

1970 was fiberglass, 1971 was pot metal and the studs break off easily…1972 was also different wheee the trim goes.

On another note…I believe the fender extension would have a hole on the side if the car originally had the side trim.

1970 was fiberglass, 1971 was pot metal and the studs break off easily…1972 was also different wheee the trim goes.

On another note…I believe the fender extension would have a hole on the side if the car originally had the side trim.
Good eye, very true. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back