1970 Dart Pics Please

-

Airfix

Reaction score
I am currently reassembling my 1970 Swinger, I bought the car in pieces and now need some pics to make sure I get all of the underhood parts in the right places.
It's a 340 car.
Please send me pics or post of the following areas:
1) Battery tray showing mount holes, or a close up of location.
2) Starter relay showing location and mounting holes.
3) Horn mounts
4) Voltage regulator
5) Ballast resistor
6) Windshield washer bottle.

Thanks for your help.
Garry
Cloverdale, BC, Canada.

I can get pics in the morning if you dont get everything you need.

P1010363.JPG

P1010364.JPG

P1010365.JPG

P1010367.JPG

P1010377.JPG

Thanks guys,
Iv'e already got these pics of the Dart that was on Ebay, what I really was hoping for was some close ups of somebodies car. I want to use the correct holes to bolt everything to.
Appreciate your efforts.

here you go
Pic 1 is the horn mounting points. The hole Im pointing to is the lower horn. You can see the upper horn mount above it.

IM000901.JPG

Pic 2

Battery tray mounting points. Yes its correct. Those 2 holes dont get bolts in them. Its confusing if you werent the one to remove it.

IM000902.JPG

IM000903.JPG

IM000904.JPG

3 Starter relay holes. The picture is clocked wired. The holes are right before the battery tray.

IM000905.JPG

Adam R,
many thanks, that's just what I needed.
What's with the battery trays? the new one I have does not have a hole drilled in the middle of the outside edge to accept the battery tie down "J" rod. Guess it's a drill to suit thing depending on the type of battery installed, (where the caps allow the tie down to sit).

Adam R,
many thanks, that's just what I needed.
What's with the battery trays? the new one I have does not have a hole drilled in the middle of the outside edge to accept the battery tie down "J" rod. Guess it's a drill to suit thing depending on the type of battery installed, (where the caps allow the tie down to sit).

I think that hole is for draining water out of the tray or acid if your battery
leaks.
Good man AdamR :thumbrig: you make this site great with your help sir.

I have all that you need as I mentioned in my email. Problem is it, it could be a while yet before I get them as I suffered a stroke my right side got paralyzed. I will get back soon as I can and more than with my collection of pics and elect manual I can help with most stuff at at time.

This is my first entry to the greatest bunch of mopar guys, and it is hard so I will post general one as my memory is not as good and I want to be sure I apologize I left hanging.

-
Back