Not open for further replies.

Kennkenniff

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Seats from 1970 dart 2 door original upholstery in good shape, head rests have discoloration, asking 200$ for both, im in oshawa,ontario,Canada obviously shipping would be costly

20210401_175957.jpg

20210401_175946.jpg

20210401_180005.jpg

specifically 1970 Dart Custom seats - LH23 high trim level car. They look amazing! Legendary is repopping the matching door panels in the light metallic green
I have the matching door panels aswell, unfortunately there a little dried up but not that bad at all

so are you parting out the interior for this car? I'm looking for the glove box emblem - would just buy the whole door (they are hard to remove without breaking, chromed plastic)

so are you parting out the interior for this car? I'm looking for the glove box emblem - would just buy the whole door (they are hard to remove without breaking, chromed plastic)
, the dash is spoken for at the moment, but I have another dash I may be able to convince the buyer to take, if he does you will be the first person to know, I just took a good look at the dash on it I didn't notice how different all the plastic parts are from most duster/demon plastics

If you think the plastic looks different, you should see the holes in the glove box door and all across the dash to mount this stuff. These dashes were only on 1970 high trim Dart Customs and GTs and a bunch of the 1971 Darts (not sure which submodels)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back