Status
Not open for further replies.

YEAitsgotaslant6

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys (ahem* and gals),

So my new 70 swinger project shows up in a few days, but I have one small issue: The last owner pulled the side and the vinyl top molding off and now there are the holes that need filling.

(Chrysler was BRILLIANT to leave DOZENS of holes in their new vehicles... certain things they did... I swear.)

ANYWAY, so in the mean time I'm looking for the clips to plug the holes. It's just a temporary fix until we can lead-fill, but I'm mostly interested in keeping the water out. If anybody happens to either have a set or knows of where I can get a set (i'm sure i'm overlooking this) please let me know. HUGE HELP. I'm young, I'm trying and these damn things are expensive.

Thanks again guys you're always a big help,
Chris

Attachments

• 1-2.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 272
Thanks, I checked them out. But they didn't seem to have anything that's just a stud.

What i'd really like to find is something like on page 95 of this Restoration Specialties catalog.
http://www.restorationspecialties.com/webcatalog.pdf

Just a simple plug.

But I don't know the dimensions of the Chrysler holes or how many (seems about 70?)

(I should mention, I don't know SQUAT about side molding. I like the idea of it on the dart, [due to the car in the picture below], but do I need replacement clips? Can I get molding still? If it's only the stick-on kind can it just be put on without clips? WHERE can I get it? Oh and what is the meaning of life?) Thanks again for your time. I appreciate it.

Attachments

• 090427-01-1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_built_by_Inland_Mopars.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,009
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back