1970 Dart Swinger 340 ( Documented )

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i paid probably twice as much for my 74 duster as the same car would of cost 10 or 15 years ago (as a matter of fact i paid just about the same price as what the car sold for brand new) but....ive noticed an advantage for the price of a bodys going up. The same advantage when B and E body mopars whent up. The aftermarket has been reproducing alot of parts for the cars in recent years that wernt available. Rallye dash, guages, more body parts, interior parts that you had to find used or nos are now available. If the price of a bodys didnt go up then the aftermarket never would even have taken a second look at an old dart or duster. sorry but the old parts are getting to be in worse condition for more money and NOS parts are about more than reproduction so.....I see it as a good thing. Im working on a high school budget but im more than happy to spend every penny i make on my duster. I always wanted a 68 or 69 dodge charger or a 70 challenger like the vanishing point car but had to settle for a duster because i couldnt afford them. I just hope that the price of A's doesnt skyrocket beyond control like the other mopar muscle

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back